Sometimes, even those with impeccable dental hygiene lose their teeth; whether from disease, diet, genetic conditions, or an accident, a tooth extraction may be necessary. As common as tooth loss may be, it can still be devastating, as it:
- Takes away from the appearance of your smile
- Can potentially lead to further tooth loss
- Makes it difficult to speak with clarity
- Alters the appearance of the face
- Prevents patients from eating their favorite foods
When you’re missing all of your teeth or just several in a row, we may recommend dentures to restore the appearance and function of your smile.