Friendly Family Dentistry
Friendly Dentistry for Every Member of Your Family
Whether you’re an active single adult, a busy parent of three, or an energetic retiree, we’re ready to provide caring and comfortable dentistry that will give you a healthy, beautiful smile. At Friendly Family Dentistry, we’ve got dental solutions for your entire family — all under one roof.
Enjoy Our Convenient Location
There’s no need to drive far for excellence when we’re conveniently located in Terre Haute, Indiana. We are just off I-70 and mere minutes away from
Indiana State University and the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
Meet Our Doctors
Our friendly staff is ready to help answer any questions you may have.
Please call 812-877-2238
Implants — Your Best Bet for Tooth Replacement
Even a single missing tooth can derail your life. If you’re struggling with tooth loss, you’ve likely experienced:
- Difficulty eating your favorite foods
- Being misunderstood by others when you speak
- Being embarrassed to show your smile
The good news is that dental implants can change all of that. Unlike other tooth replacement options, implants are:
- Permanent and secure — just like your natural teeth
- Strong, allowing you to eat your favorite foods
- Natural-looking, blending in with the rest of your smile
We Take Care of Our Veterans
As a small token of thanks to those who serve our country in the military, we offer discounted services. Thank you for your service.
Your Safety & Well-Being Are Our Top Priority
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. First and foremost, your safety and well-being are our top priority. At all times, we utilize the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
To set your mind at ease, below are a list of safety measures we have in place:
- Our team wears all required PPE
- Proper disinfectants ensure that the office is kept clean at all times
- We are monitoring our team on a daily basis
- Everything is sanitized for each patient
- Pre-screening questions prior to your dental visit
- Along with a few other changes and updates