Friendly Dentistry for Every Member of Your Family
Whether you’re an active single adult, a busy parent of three, or an energetic retiree, we’re ready to provide caring and comfortable dentistry that will give you a healthy, beautiful smile. At Friendly Family Dentistry, we’ve got dental solutions for your entire family — all under one roof.
Unique and Quality Care
Our Patients Come First
Top Terre Haute Dental Practice
Enjoy Our Convenient Location
There’s no need to drive far for excellence when we’re conveniently located in Terre Haute, Indiana. We are just off I-70 and mere minutes away from
Indiana State University and the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
Your Safety & Well-Being Are Our Top Priority
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. First and foremost, your safety and well-being are our top priority. At all times, we utilize the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
To set your mind at ease, below are a list of safety measures we have in place:
- Our team wears all required PPE
- Proper disinfectants ensure that the office is kept clean at all times
- We are monitoring our team on a daily basis
- Everything is sanitized for each patient
- Pre-screening questions prior to your dental visit
- Along with a few other changes and updates
Implants — Your Best Bet for Tooth Replacement
Even a single missing tooth can derail your life. If you’re struggling with tooth loss, you’ve likely experienced:
- Difficulty eating your favorite foods
- Being misunderstood by others when you speak
- Being embarrassed to show your smile
The good news is that dental implants can change all of that. Unlike other tooth replacement options, implants are:
- Permanent and secure — just like your natural teeth
- Strong, allowing you to eat your favorite foods
- Natural-looking, blending in with the rest of your smile
We Take Care of Our Veterans
As a small token of thanks to those who serve our country in the military, we offer discounted services. Thank you for your service.